Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

The Blindfold Games

WALT: Recount our experience of the Blindfold Games
WILF: Use interesting words and word groups to write simple and complex sentences
Each paragraph has one main idea
Our sentences start differently
.
rice safety pins

This morning  Miss Lavakula told the year five and sixes to put their chromebooks on the table and sit on the mat in a big circle. There were 6 pieces of paper and 6 bowls of rice with pins inside it. Six blindfolds to cover your eyes so  you can’t see.  

First to put the blindfolds on to play were me, Andrew, Tavake, Isaac, Shelly and Jennifer. I was nervous because I was first, it was scary. When the 1 minute started, I heard a beep. Then I had to find the pins inside the rice. It was very hard because the pins were small and I kept dropping them. After 1 minute the beeper made a beeping noise, that meant my turn was finished. Andrew got 15 pins, I  got zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.