Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Basketball

Walt: Write simple and complex sentences
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 10.01.00 am.png

On Monday straight away after morning tea my maths class goes to the hall  for basketball. My coaches names are Vinnie and Shanice. We sat down, Vinnie holds a basketball and shows us some skills. After that it’s time to have fun.  

The skills I have learnt are how to shoot properly. I have  learnt to catch the ball and pass the ball. I use my left hand to dribble the ball. One game we played was called golden child. Boys go on one side and girls go on the other side for competitions. Boys throw the ball in hoop and the girls had to run. If I get the ball in the hoop I yell “STOP’’ and the girls have to stop. Then it is the next person’s turn.

When I finish basketball I feel tired and hot. My class puts their hands in a  circle and we shout “BASKETBALL” and everyone lifts up their arms. It is  fun to play basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.