Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

The Chocolate Game

WP_20150512_09_35_44_Pro.jpg

WALT: Recount our experience of the Chocolate Game


We sat in circle on the floor. I had to roll six on a dice. when  I got a six I  put on the black suit jacket, black sunhat, on pink flowery lei, black feathery boa, sunglasses  and a silver tiara. After I put the clothes on I used a fork and knife to cut the  cadbury chocolate But I didn’t get the chocolate because someone else got a six.

Revival got a  piece of chocolate because she got a six on the dice then she put on 6 things. Montel got one piece of chocolate that Revival. I was annoyed  when the dice went around the floor and  people were getting a six when I was putting the clothes on. I wanted a big piece of chocolate, but didn’t get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.