Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Year 5 and 6 Camp 2015

WP_20150313_11_54_11_Pro.jpg



WALT:
- Use interesting vocabulary throughout paragraphs.
- Write an entertaining recount about our camp experience last week.
Last week on wednesday year five and six Camp started. Started camp. The camp was at Pt England  school. Everybody slept in tents. There were 6 groups their names were Honest Squad, Commitments, Real Dealz, True Crew, Matapono e and All Stars.

Our first activity on Wednesday was dance practice, it was for camp concert, then we had morning tea. After we ate, my group Honest Squad went to the hall for sports games. I played ping pong and basketball with my friend it was hot but it was fun. We had a filled roll for lunch in the big tent.

After lunch Honest Squad went to the bottom field by the park and played Top Town against the All  Stars. In Top Town we threw water balloons at the other team and they got really wet.  

My favourite part of  camp was going to Mangere pools. Everyone sat down in our lines when we got there. It was massive inside the pools. They had 5 pools outside. I went down the waterslide heaps of times on a square board, I was the fastest. At the deep pool people were having bombing contests. They jumped off the diving board  and splashed water   everywhere. I was sad to leave because I wanted to stay and keep swimming.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.